Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shopping Day

Shopping day again and new habits have replaced old ones.

I now go to the locally owned supermarket instead of to one of the duopolies. It still saddens me to forego all those frequent flyer points but "it's a far far better thing I do ... " You get the idea! For the most part I buy humanely and/or eco-friendly products. Sometimes, it's not possible and when that happens I break into a cold sweat and hope noone is watching me.

Today I wasn't able to get a couple of things I needed at the locally owned supermarket and had to go to the duopoly. I made sure I was wearing a scarf and dark glasses so people wouldn't recognize me as I went in ...

The pleasant surprise has been that there has been no noticable increase in my shopping bills :)

No comments:

Post a Comment