- Her dress was second hand
- She borrowed shoes, jacket and handbag
- Twenty two of her friends met locally and hired a bus to take them into the city and back later
- All the jewellery she wore she already owned or borrowed for the occasion
- The make-up she bought will last quite some time since she rarely wears make-up
- Her corsage was not bought from a chain store but I don't know where the flowers were grown
The things that were not so ethical.
- The amount of product and heat that went into her hair!
- The hair clip
- The make-up was bought from the Body Shop whose parent company is L'Oreal.
- The nail polish
For the most part, I think we did well. I'm particularly proud of my daughter for wanting to try to do it as ethically as possible.